|Nebraska state colleges offer full-tuition board of trustees scholarships|
The deadline for the Nebraska State College System (NSCS) Board of Trustees’ Scholarship is quickly approaching. This full-tuition scholarship is worth approximately $15,450 in four years and is renewable for students to attend Chadron, Peru or Wayne State in the fall of 2011.
To apply for the Board of Trustees’ Scholarship, high school seniors must:
• Score at least a 25 on the ACT or 1130 on the SAT college entrance exams.
• Graduate in 2010 from a Nebraska high school.
• Enroll as a full-time college student in the fall of 2011.
• Be a resident of Nebraska.
• Complete an application (found at www.nscs.edu).
• Provide at least one written recommendation letter from a high school teacher or administrator.
• Meet the Jan. 15, 2011 scholarship application deadline.
Scholarship applications are available from high school guidance counselors or the Nebraska State College System website at www.nscs.edu.
Applications must be sent to the NSCS Office at PO Box 94605, Lincoln, NE 68509 and be postmarked by Jan. 15, 2011.