|Wind workshop set|
Wind Energy Transmission: Paths, Perplexities, and Progress Feb. 9, 10, 2011 in Omaha.
The AWEA Wind & Transmission Workshop is the leading transmission event dedicated solely to the challenges and solutions related to transmission and wind energy.
This workshop brings together experts from the wind industry, the transmission sector, utilities, and policymaking worlds to answer the most pertinent transmission questions, and discuss the progress being made, the difficulties that remain, and the paths forward related to transmission infrastructure, wind integration, and technology.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• Where transmission policies make wind energy development most possible
• The status of proposed transmission lines–who is building where and when
• How curtailment is being carried out around the country, and what that means for your profits
• How improved forecasting and grid operations can foster wind integration and boost your bottom line
• What proposed integration charges will mean to the economics of your project
• What new transmission technology can improve your ability to sell energy
Transmission topics include:
• Wind Forecasting - NEW!
• Transmission Technology - NEW!
• Cost Allocation and Cost Recovery
• Grid Operations and Integration
• Infrastructure Development – East and West
• Interconnection Standards
Who Should Attend:
• Transmission System Operators
• Transmission Planners
• Transmission Reliability Authorities
• Wind Developers
• Transmission Developers
• Wind Industry Consultants
• Grid Operations Leads
• Turbine Manufacturers
Register now or visit the event website for more information.
Register by Jan. 19 to save.