Annual Panhandle Safety Conference Oct. 6 in Gering
The Nebraska Safety Council, Lincoln is presenting the Annual Panhandle Safety Conference and Exposition on Oct. 6, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Gering Civic Center for safety professionals, human resource personnel, supervisors and managers Topics include:
• How to Motivate Your Employees to Work Safer.
• The Keys to Hiring Safe Workers.
• Safety Pro Panel Q&A.
• Straight From the Horse’s Mouth-OSHA Update.
• Wellness: An Essential Business Strategy (Parts 1 & 2).
• Injury Management and Communication - Keys to Lower Work Comp Costs.
• The DOT HazMat Question.
The conference also hosts a trade show featuring products and services.
Pre-registration is required. Register two people from a company and the third is free.
Call 888-704-7233, Ext. 108, for more information or go online at www.nesafetycouncil.org to view or print a brochure.
Nebraska Safety Council is a nonprofit organization that provides leadership and resources to promote a safe and healthy environment in workplaces, on roads and in homes and communities.