Chamber giving away Chamber Bucks during December
First drawing is this Saturday. Enter at area businesses for drawings—remember, winnings double if present!
• Registration for the drawings began the evening of the Chamber open house on Thursday, Nov. 21.
• Shoppers get a green entry ticket when making a purchase at any Chamber business.
• Shoppers must be 18 years of age to register and there will be only one winner per family allowed each week.
• All tickets will be saved each week so customers will remain eligible through the three drawings.
• Winners do not need to be present to win—however, those present will have their Chamber Bucks doubled.
• Each business is responsible for taking entries to Hatch’s prior to the Saturday drawings.
• Businesses: Blank entry tickets are available at the Tribune-Sentinel newspaper office.
Dates of December Drawings
10 a.m. at Hatch’s Super Foods
• Dec. 7: Five $50 winners. One $250 winner.
• Dec. 14: Five $50 winners. One $250 winner.
• Dec. 21: Five $50 winners. One $500 winner.